So YouTube has a new "Show" feature that I've been exploring. It is essentially a playlist that can play videos in an episodic fashion, almost like you are binging a Netflix show. So I've created two new shows that organize some of my videos under thematic and related content.
The first is the new Universal Geographic banner. This Show currently has 18 episodes of Eve Online documentaries that I've created over the years. Obviously some of the older ones did not yet have the Universal Geographic branding, that only came around last year. But they are all docs created about the universe of Eve Online. Some are serious, some are humorous, some are a little unhinged, but they are all very creative and unique in the community. No one else is making content like this. So I hope you enjoy watching and more episodes will be coming soon.
The second Show is the Good Fight series featuring raw, visceral, entertaining PvP from the adventures of your favorite pirate corporation Stay Frosty. There are 9 episodes of this series so far with more coming every week or so. I just released a new one today entitled "Mixed Doubles" that features two great brawls including one in Null Sec. So be sure to check them out. And share with your friends.
And, as always, new shorts every day featuring combat, humor, fun, and tips/tricks filmed on location inside of New Eden. As well as more content than you can shake a stick at. Including a big one I'm working on right now, which will be the Definitive Guide to the Federation Navy Comet. That one is coming soon!
Plus The Safe Spot, the return of Pirates Corner (in a few weeks), and much, much more.
Onward & upward!

