Introducing my latest art creation entitled, "1V1 Comet Versus Hookbill" which is now available over on my Etsy Store. This new poster is available on both paper and metal in various sizes - although the metal version is only available at the original size of 28"x40". Follow the link to explore this new piece and all the posters available at the store.
After working the past few years on War For New Eden and the upcoming (Q1 2017) Eve: Squadrons games with Titan Forge - I haven't had the inclination or time to put toward creating new original pieces for the art store. But I'm getting that itch again and I wanted to start things off with a bang. And create a very personal piece that somehow captured the energy, intensity, and drama of a real 1v1 combat moment inside of Eve Online. Something that I don't believe has been properly expressed in art before.
That was my personal challenge. I started working on this piece a little over a month ago and probably have a solid 60 hours under my belt working on it. Of course no AI was used in the creation of this piece, this is all me and my pen/mouse and a lot of texture brushes.



Comments