Alone In Pochven

 

Yesterday was boring so a few of us decided to spice things up and take a filament to Null Sec. Four of us. A Garmur, Hecate, Crow, and a Caracal Navy Issue. Of course, being Pirates, we had timers, flags, and whatnots that had to be allowed to count down to zero. So we waited. 

Finally the filament popped and we were whisked away to incredible adventures. Nope. We were immediately dropped into a system in Fountain with several hundred players from INIT. Naturally this was not good news for our little band and we immediately started moving. Hoping for someone to be doing something they shouldn't be doing. Instead, all the pilots there were doing exactly what they should be doing. And the heat was building. And then one of us had to go afk. So three of us remained.

We got split up due to some gate camping nonsense. And one of us decided to go home the hard way. He was in the Hecate and that is a sensible thing to do in that ship. The two of us remaining decided to filament out to Pochven. And then find a way home from there. Once there We scanned down two WHs. The first led to a region of space even further away from home. The second was another WH. While I was exploring that WH my friend in the Caracal was attacked by Trigs and lost his ship. Along with our probes. So he decided to self-destruct home. I considered clone jumping, but it turns out that is not possible in Pochven.

So I bought another filament and that is it running in the image above. It popped me out way on the other side of Minnie High-Sec and it was 32 jumps through mostly HS to get home. Luckily the Crow is fast and I said hello in every system I passed through. All while Concord yelled at me for being a criminal.

I made it home safely. And none the wiser. :)