Catch Up Round Up


If you think you've been busy in Eve Online, then be sure to check out this post from my good friend CrazyKinux over on his blog - Millions Of Assets Later!

Be sure to check out this new browser Map App called EO Map! You can search for pilots, corps, alliances and then have their latest kills played back over a time-frame you choose. Pretty cool feature to go along with all the other awesome features already available, right in your browser.

As for me I took some time last week to visit family and deal with some real life stuff that had been pilling up around me. Nothing serious, but every so often the real world creeps into even the most dedicated of space pirate lives. It can't all be gaming, as much as we often wish otherwise.

I've also been prepping my new "Definitive Hookbill" video and that takes a lot of work. One major difference in this one, as compared to the Comet video (The Definitive Comet) is that I don't fly Hookbills as often as I do Comets. So getting some solid video clips and fights hasn't been as easy. I don't know why exactly, but people tend to run away from me in a Hookbill more often than they do from me in a Comet. So that one is taking more time to prepare. Hopefully, if everything goes well, I should have it wrapped up and ready to release later this week. Fingers crossed.

I've also been hard at work on a new project. As you may or may not be aware, each episode of The Safe Spot ends with a song. I write these songs based on blog posts, old ideas from a notebook, or based on my own experiences in Eve Online. And yes, I then use Suno to create the final versions. While I would never pretend to be a real musician, or a song-writer for that matter, I do have a lot of fun writing these. It has become an unexpected creative outlet for a life-long obsession. So I'm going to be releasing an actual album at some point here soon. The album contains a lot of new songs and finished versions of some older songs that share a similar theme. More news on this project later.

And finally a personal achievement I'll share with you. Late last week I scored my 100th kill in the month of September. That kill marks 48 months in a row that I've scored at least 100 kills. This dates all the way back to September 2022 (duh, 48 months is 4 years). Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but another personal milestone that speaks to consistency and determination I suppose.

More to come.



Comments