New Minmatar Ship

 


In my latest Concept Art video I introduce an entirely new Minmatar Cruiser and ship-class! Be sure to check it out (link above) and Like & Subscribe to my YouTube channel to support videos like this. Your support is appreciated and helps me continue to create exceptional content for our community.

The recent JUST reward asked us to create a new Minmatar spaceship, but of course, I couldn't just stop there. I've often thought that these Empires have lived among each other for long enough to start stealing technology from each other - and that line of thought led me to envision an entirely new Cruiser based ship-class, "The Mimic Cruiser". Each Empire develops a Cruiser based around stolen tech from another Empire. In the Minmatar's case, they have developed a new drone based Cruiser based around stolen Vexor Technology. But with a Minmatar flair. This shield based Cruiser is fast, agile (for a Cruiser), and packs an exceptional drone bay for forward combat deployment.

It's just a concept, but I really like the general idea here. I can imagine the other Empire's also developing some interesting ships in this line. Imagine a Caldari version with lasers! Or an Amarr based Artillery platform. The options are extremely interesting. And certainly beyond the scope of this effort. I'm just the exceptionally talented fan guy over here, making up cool stuff. :)

I hope you enjoy this concept and the peek behind the scenes. I'll keep doing these if you enjoy them.

If you enjoyed this one, be sure to check out the T3 Frigate video from earlier this year:



Comments