Rixx on Twitter

So last night I lost all the sense God gave me and opened a Twitter account for Rixx.  I've had a Twitter account in RL for about four or five months and I don't understand it any more now than I did when I started.  So it makes total sense for me to plunge into the deep end and go full-bore... uh huh.


Anyway, should be fun and amusing watching me struggle with this and try to figure out how to use it properly.  I put up a widget in the left sidebar that shows my profoundly interesting... well, twitters I guess.


But if I want to stay hip and groovy I need to adopt and adapt with the changing technology and learn to swim with the sharks, so I'll be actively trying to use it the best I can.  It will probably take me some time to figure out not only how to use it, but what to say and why and when.  I'm thinking that watching others will lead me in the right direction.


Feel free to follow and see where it all leads.  Gulp.