A Note on Commissions

To all of you waiting on commission work from me, my sincere apologies for taking so freakishly long. The RL events this Summer, combined with unusually gracious and patient clients (count yourself among them) has combined to make this hard-working and incredibly talented blogger fall behind.


But never fear. In the last week I have finished three projects and another one will be finished tomorrow. I am working hard on them and should be getting to you shortly.  I sincerely appreciate your patience. Remember that all projects receive the same level of care and attention, so sometimes that means they take a bit longer than anticipated. The good news is that yours will also receive that level of attention.


Thanks. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, just email me and let me know.