2020 Holiday Wallpaper

2020 Holiday Wallpaper
Click to download

Every year I create a special Holiday Wallpaper to share with the community and have been doing so since at least 2012. I say "at least" because I think I did this before then unofficially and forgot to keep track of those. Either way, here is this year's wallpaper for your enjoyment.

This year has been a challenging time for all of us and it is my sincere hope that you are all staying safe, staying healthy, and doing the best you can given the circumstances. I also hope that 2021 is a better year for all of us and that soon we can get back to some semblance of normality, travel, gathering, and sharing that we all enjoy. That we can not only be with our friends again, but also our families, loved ones, and those we have missed being with.

Here are some of the ones from the past:


Enjoy!