New Worm Illustration Poster

Guristas Worm Illustration

After over a month of work, today I've released my latest illustration poster over on RixxJavix.com of the Guristas Worm. I'm calling this one "Volley" and it showcases the deadly faction frigate unleashing a storm of light-missiles onto an unseen enemy. In the background is the Guristas logo all of which was painstakingly hand-painted digitally by my tired hands. Seriously though, lots of trial and error on this one as I couldn't find the tone I wanted to run with in my mind. I probably went through a dozen or more ideas and paths until I found the perfect one.

As always I appreciate your support and feedback. I keep working on pushing the envelope and my own skills with these posters to bring the community the very best I can. Your support means the world to me and keeps me motivated to work hard and keeping pushing. As always, feel free to join my Discord and share any feedback or requests or commission opportunities. The link is in the sidebar and you are always welcome.

I have a few more of these in various stages and hope to be releasing new pieces on a more regilar schedule in the coming months. So stay tuned for even more.