SALVAGE | A Horror Teaser

 


Yesterday morning I noticed a new bounty over on Just About that asked, "Create a cinematic montage of EVE clips!" and that sounded pretty boring. Unless. Why not create a series of clips that showcases the insane beauty of Eve Online but also creates an unsettling and potentially horrific counter-point instead? Sure, why not.

So I did. In about four hours yesterday I crafted a teaser trailer for an imaginary film called SALVAGE. I have no idea what it is about, or what happens in it, or why it might or might not be scary. But I think the teaser is pretty goddamn awesome and that music - perfect. I could easily imagine a desperate crew getting involved with something they cannot comprehend out in the depths of lawless space, something evil, something behind imagination. 

For now, all I have is the teaser. Just in time for Halloween. Enjoy!