The Rixx Store

 


If you haven't visited the Rixx Store lately I encourage you to do so. Especially now that the Holidays are fast approaching. I really do try to not over-promote the store here in these pages, but sometimes I think it is important to mention it. I put a tremendous amount of time and effort into the pieces I create for the community. And lately, whenever I am traveling through local, everyone is talking to me about my art. So I thought today would be a good day to bring it up.

I also thought I should mention that I am always open for requests. My latest piece, the "Guristas Worm Illustration" was created because one of my Stay Frosty pilots asked for it on Discord. The same is true for many of the pieces available on the store, some random conversation or direct request. I even created my own Discord so that you have an even easier way to reach me, you can find the link to the Eveoganda Discord over in the sidebar. Ask me anything, start a conversation, or ask for your favorite ship to be highlighted in a new piece. Or just talk. Totally up to you.

I am currently working on more pieces for Clear Skies IV and that is eating some time for me right now. Plus I'm trying to clear my plate of commissions. I'm debating starting a new non-Eve Redbubble store, or maybe even a Patreon for both Eve related and non-related work sharing and support. But I'm undecided at the moment.

I'm also hoping that "War For New Eden" is not the only Eve related project that I might get to work on. Now that it has proven to be successful, hopefully we'll get the chance to create something else based in the universe of Eve. That would be amazing.

Anyway, I'm still here. And I appreciate all of you. Thank you, as always, for your continued support here in these pages and everywhere. We've been on a long journey together and it isn't over yet.

Keep the courage.