Artist's Corner

 


Introducing a new series on my YouTube channel called "Artist's Corner" where I will be discussing my life and career, sharing stories, challenges, and my perspective on choosing to live a creative life. In this first episode I talk about my early life and the influences that helped shape and forge the direction my life would take.

For those few of you that were expecting a new Pirates Corner today, that series will be moving to a new, more irregular schedule in the future. It isn't gone, but I'll be doing those when the need arises, I have something to discuss, or when events need additional conversation. Less scheduled and more proactive in other words. So they will continue.

Keen eyed observers may notice that in addition to the recent webcam upgrade I've also upgraded my lighting set-up in the studio. This is in direct response to YOUR continued support of the channel so thank you! You can continue to support the channel by sharing and recommending my content to your networks and friends - and be sure to use code "rixxjavix" when you purchase anything from the Eve store. All of which helps to support these videos, content, and me. Sincerely apprciated.

More coming soon.


Comments