The Definitive Comet

 


So I started with the Comet. The ship I have the most kills flying and the ship I turn to when I'm not sure what to fly. I'd like to produce more of these single ship videos in conjunction with the wider-scale "Know Your" ship class videos, so I'd love to hear what you think. Did I cover enough information, or not enough information? I wanted to make this more interesting for younger players, obviously veterans who already fly the Comet don't need as much information. At least, maybe not. I do see how some of you are fitting your ships and it does make me wonder sometimes.

At some point I'm going to figure out how to actually make a video that shows how to manually fly and use your ship during fights to help maximize your applied damage. That one is extremely tricky and I haven't quite figured out how to visually convey all the concepts yet. But until then, hopefully these can help fill in the gaps.

Either way, I hope you enjoy this one. And I won't mention like and subscribe on this post. I don't want to keep mentioning it. So I won't.

Until next time. Fly it like you stole it!


Comments