In addition to creating tons of new videos to share over on my YouTube channel, I've also been busy working on lots of creative projects. The image above is a recent illustration I finished for a fellow player who designed a very special space ship he wanted to see represented on a poster. I call it "The Ringu" and it combines elements from the Tengu Strategic Cruiser, the Stratios, the Enforcer, and also includes slightly enhanced engines and Vorton Projectors. I even created some line-art schematics for the poster, which I had printed and shipped for him. Hopefully he'll be sharing some photos of it up on his wall as soon as he gets it framed.
That was a fun project and I'm glad he asked me to work on it with him. In case you are wondering no AI was used on any element of this project. I never use AI on my own art. I have often asked it to assist me in creating references, or 3d guides, which I can use for reference. But no AI elements ever make it into the final piece. The piece you are looking at above is huge, 28x40 created at 300dpi. The Photoshop file is 2.7Gb. I'd like to see AI work at that level.
I also worked on some new Alliance logos.

